– Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
– We will gather and utilize individual data singularly with the target of satisfying those reasons indicated by us and for other good purposes, unless we get the assent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
– We will just hold individual data the length of essential for the satisfaction of those reasons.
– We will gather individual data by legal and reasonable means and, where fitting, with the information or assent of the individual concerned.
– Personal information ought to be important to the reasons for which it is to be utilized, and, to the degree essential for those reasons, ought to be exact, finished, and updated.
– We will protect individual data by security shields against misfortune or burglary, and also unapproved access, divulgence, duplicating, use or alteration.
– We will promptly provide customers with access to our policies and procedures for the administration of individual data.
– We are focused on leading our business as per these standards with a specific end goal to guarantee that the privacy of individual data is secure and maintained.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
When requesting quotes you may be asked to enter your name, email address, phone number, City, State, Zip or other details to help you with your experience. We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
Broadzero.com assumes that you are submitting accurate information on your own behalf, and is not responsible for information you have submitted for someone else with or without this party’s consent.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request, e.g. to ship an order.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
• See what data we have about you, if any.
• Change/correct any data we have about you.
• Have us delete any data we have about you.
• Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Life insurance prices vary!
Any company that is offering actual quotes online without an accurate description of the individual person is doing it for the sake of generating a lead to sell. Each and every individual quote can only be determined on a case by case basis. Meaning that if you and your neighbor are both the same age and non smokers that could not guarantee you the same rates. All quotes are probabilities based on the information an agent receives from the proposed insured. Actual premiums and coverage will be based on age, health history, certain underwriting criteria, location, sex and tobacco usage.
In the event that there is a disagreement on quotes and an actual proposal from an insurer, the insurance company will have ultimate authority.
Your Privacy Is important.
Most online Health and Life Insurance sites will sell your information to third parties and multiple agents. Broadzero.com is different in that regard. We don’t sell any information and you only work with one dedicated agent, who is licensed in your state.
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information (such as credit card data), that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your web browser, or looking for “https” at the beginning of the address of the web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
2430 S Broad St 1st Fl
Philadelphia PA 19145